Travel to Matera, regenerate yourself in our Casa with our community.
A unique experience of community life: a chance to bring your own professional projects and your changes of life. A way to unplug from your busy life, getting inspired, meet new friends, find new clients, while discovering a fabulous city.
Follow our guests on facebook
During this invigorating journey you will see Matera from the eyes of local people, you will … relax, work in a comfortable space, share stories, knowledge and skills, and discover new worlds.
Are you a curious person, an entrepreneur, freelancer, startup team… and are you looking for a space to work in and to empower your projects?
Come spend a week in our space created to introduce you to our community, experience the coworking and kickstart your projects.
Casa Netural is designed to offer the best safety standard and to ensure the wellness of our guests.
A home of 4 level and 220mq in a historic neighbourhood of Matera, Unesco Heritage city. Within you can find a special open space for coworking, two rooms for meetings, workshops, private offices, a skype call room, a play room for kids activities. Kitchen, wifi, beamer, moving whiteboards, and printer avalilable. Everything in the full respect of covid-19 safety rules!
Who is the Coliving Casa Netural for?
- Freelance workers
- Startup teams who need to concentrate on their projects
- Employees who can work remotely for a period of time
- Entrepreneurs with no time to go on vacation
One week Coliving Experience (check-in sunday / checkout saturday)
- 210 € room Coliving 1 (for one person)
- 350 € room Coliving 2 (per two persons)
- 250 € room Coliving 3 (for one person)
- Welcome breakfast (monday)
- Home made pasta experience – learn hot to make “orecchiette” (wednesday)
- Shared bathroom
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Use of the coworking space
- Internet wifi (high speed)
- Weekly cleanings
- If you want you could enjoy the Exploring Basilicata experience: a tour to explore this beautiful region, witness its warm atmosphere and meet local people. Have a look on the map!
Covid-19 safety measures of the space:
- Space disinfection;
- Infrared scanner for temperature control;
- Antibacterial gel dispenser in every floor;
- Gloves for every coworker
- A new space design to respect covid-19 safety distance rules ;
- Meeting room with limitated participants;
- Private room for digital platform use.
Matera is the famous “City of Stones”. The most famous part of Matera is the “Sassi” district, a maze of historic cave dwellings and churches etched into the tufo rock surrounded by beautiful valleys. The countryside around the town is great for many fun (and often stress relieving) activities like trekking, biking, mountain biking, horse riding and more. Matera is the gateway to discover the most rural region of Basilicata and the Gravines of Puglia. It is only 30 minutes (by car) from the seaside, the beautiful beaches of jonic coast, and from Gravina di Puglia. 15 minutes (by car or train) from Altamura. 1 hour (by car) from Valle d’Itria e from Parco delle Dolomiti Lucane where you can experience the Angel Flight .
Only 30 minutes far from the rural village of Grottole, where you can live amazing experiences with the community of Wonder Grottole.
Whether you’re going on your own or with a team, there is plenty of adventure to join.
You will share the experience with the local community of Casa Netural.
There are activities almost every day and we will help you to find out the best to live and experience.
No matter what season you’re considering, Matera is a great escape for a getaway.
Casa Netural offers a friendly and relaxed environment, free from the distractions of tourism.
We would love to know you better to prepare an amazing journey.
Would you mind answering these questions please?